Administrative Policymaking and Financial Regulation
- “Strategic Proposals, Endogenous Comments, and Bias In Rulemaking” (accepted, Journal of Politics) (link).
- “Meetings, Comments, and the Distributive Politics of Rulemaking” (revise and resubmit, Quarterly Journal of Political Science) (link).
- “What’s at Stake in Rulemaking? Financial Market Evidence for Banks’ Influence on Administrative Agencies” (with Daniel Carpenter) (link).
- “Lobbying with Lawyers: Financial Market Evidence for Banks’ Influence on Rulemaking” (with Daniel Carpenter) Washington Center for Equitable Growth Working Paper Series (link).
- “What Public Comments During Rulemaking Do and Why” (with Steven Rashin) (link).
- “Can the EU be a constitutional system without universal access to judicial review?” 36 Michigan Journal of International Law, 353-373 (2015) (link).
Access to Representation
- “Getting a Lawyer While Black: A Field Experiment” (accepted, Lewis and Clark Law Review) (SSRN link)
- “Experimentally assessing the ‘missing middle’ in studies of racial discrimination” (with Tirthankar Dasgupta) (link).
- “How Does Wealth Influence Partisan Behavior: Evidence from a Government-Sponsored Intervention” (with Connor Jerzak).